Welcome to Oxford International Study Centre
Oxford International Study Centre is a well established college in the centre of Oxford. OISC has a grade one inspection report (“exceeds expectations” ) of the Independent Schools Inspectorate, which is an approved educational oversight body authorised by the UKVI. OISC is an associate member of the European Council of International Schools. The Principal is an associate member of the Independent Educational Consultants Association .
OISC has a UKVI licence (Tier 4) for visa documentation.
Oxford International Study Centre is situated in the very heart of the University City in the conservation area, between the Town Hall and Christ Church, Oxford's most famous College. The Study Centre occupies a beautiful and prestigious building which is over four hundred years old, and retains its beamed ceilings and many other original features. Students are taught in the Study Centre and in an adjacent building, and in summer Oxford International Study Centre also teaches many older students in a College of the University.
Oxford International Study Centre provides high quality year round and short programmes which offer:
- Flexibility: many of the programmes are tailor made to best meet the requirements of the individual student or client company;
- Excellent contacts with the University, enabling students and clients to be taught in the Colleges of the University in the vacations. Fully residential courses in the University are offered in summer and , subject to status, arrangements can be made for visiting academics to become members of the University libraries;
- High calibre tutors and visiting speakers from academe or business;
- A range of over twenty subject specialisms, enabling, for example, a student to combine academic English with a University preparation programme;
- Strong links with a large number of British and European Schools , enabling younger students to prepare for entry to some of the best Boarding Schools;
- Good links with Oxford, Cambridge and other leading universities, and provision of individual educational counselling for students who wish to apply to a British University;
- A high level of pastoral care for students, including personal tutors and regular reports.
- Well-established links with Companies in the Oxford and London areas, enabling company clients to combine their Oxford programme with meeting new business contacts.