During the School Holidays (Autumn, Christmas, Easter, Spring and Summer) we arrange a number of programmes for students preparing for school or college examinations. For those students whose first language is not English, these can be taken alongside an English Language programme.
We offer most subjects , and students generally take two subjects. We teach for these school examinations, and also for University level examinations at undergraduate and postgraduate levels:
- A Level and (I)GCSE
- International Baccalaureate
- Abitur. Read more...
- Oxford and Cambridge Entrance
- American examinations (AP; SAT; TOEFL)
- IELTS, and Cambridge examinations
- Common entrance and Scholarship examinations
- V.W.O., and other European exams
- Specialist examinations eg BMAT, LNAT