During the school holidays we shall once again be arranging revision courses for students preparing for the following examinations:
- A/S, A-Level and (I)GCSE
- International Baccalaureate (most subjects are offered at HL and SL, and we can also provide extra help for the TofK requirement and the extended essay)
- European examinations eg Abitur, VWO , the BAC, Matura.
- American examinations (SAT, TOEFL, AP)
- Oxford and Cambridge interviews and test preparation
- Common Entrance
- English Language examinations, especially IELTS , TOEFL and Cambridge.
There are 20 lessons each week (or the equivalent of individual tuition in less frequently studied subjects). Most students take two subjects per week. The average group size is five students. We ask students to send as much information as possible on their options and main areas of weakness. All examination boards and syllabuses are available. The programmes include regular testing, and advice on universities (including Oxford and Cambridge).
The maximum group size is 15 students, although most classes are much smaller, with on average 5 - 6 students. Larger classes are available for closed groups on request.
Accommodation can be arranged in guest houses or host families.